Athletes from charter, parochial or homeschool
All student-athletes who are homeschooled or who attend charter or parochial schools must register on the BCSD website to create a Final Forms account.Parents can upload all documents in to the athlete's Final Forms account https://bedford-oh.finalforms.com/.Documents that must be uploaded:
- Copy of parent's driver's license
- Copy of current utility bill for residency verification
- Copy of grades from the previous nine-week grading period. Dates must coincide with BCSD's nine-week grading period. Pass/fail grades are acceptable. May be a snapshot/screenshot from the student's page.
- Copy of current class schedule, must have five classes. May be a snapshot/screenshot from the student's page.
- Current physical filled out on OHSAA Athletic Evaluation form. May be be printed from the Bedford Athletic site, bedfordathletics.org
- A Gmail account must be created for the student. Parent is to contact the BCSD Athletic Department at 440-439-4588 with the Gmail address to be added to the athlete's Final Forms account.
- Parent and athlete must go into their Final Forms account to e-sign all athletic forms.