BOE Meeting Live Stream Feed
Previously live-streamed board meetings are available by request. Please contact the treasurer's office for access.
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Virtually via Google Meet
Due to the passage of House Bill 197 in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis, the Board of Education will be participating remotely utilizing Google Hangout. There are two options available to allow you to listen to the meeting:
- Join by Internet Live Stream: http://board.bedfordschools.org
- Join by Spectrum Cable TV: Channel 1025
- Join us live at: Columbus Intermediate School
If you wish to speak during the Audience Participation portion of the agenda follow the instructions below:
Upon request to the Treasurer, the District shall make reasonable accommodation for special needs people to be able to participate in this activity R.C.3313.16.
- Fill out our audience participation card online at: http://participate.bedfordschools.org
- During the audience participation portion of the board meeting, you will be called at the number provided and patched into the meeting. Please be available at the provided number between 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM on the date of the board meeting.
Cc: Board of Education
Dr. Andrea Celico, Superintendent
Dr. Cassandra Johnson, Asst. Superintendent
Mr. Jerry Zgrabik, Business Manager
Mr. James Meyer, Director, Information Technology
Mrs. Elizabeth A. Russell, Communications & Public Relations