BOE Meeting Live Stream Feed
Previously live-streamed board meetings are available by request. Please contact the treasurer's office for access.
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
Columbus Intermediate School, 23600 Columbus Rd., Bedford Heights
Due to the passage of House Bill 197 in response to the COVID-19 public health crisis, the Board of Education will be participating remotely utilizing Google Hangout. There are two options available to allow you to listen to the meeting:
- Join by Internet Live Stream: http://board.bedfordschools.org
- Join by Spectrum Cable TV: Channel 1025
- Join us live at: Columbus Intermediate School
If you wish to speak during the Audience Participation portion of the agenda follow the instructions below:
Upon request to the Treasurer, the District shall make reasonable accommodation for special needs people to be able to participate in this activity R.C.3313.16.
- Fill out our audience participation card online at: http://participate.bedfordschools.org
- During the audience participation portion of the board meeting, you will be called at the number provided and patched into the meeting. Please be available at the provided number between 6:00 PM and 6:30 PM on the date of the board meeting.
Bill ParkinsonInterim Treasurer
Cc: Board of Education
Dr. Andrea Celico, Superintendent
Dr. Cassandra Johnson, Asst. Superintendent
Mr. Jerry Zgrabik, Business Manager
Mr. James Meyer, Director, Information Technology
Mrs. Elizabeth A. Russell, Communications & Public Relations