Registration and Enrollment Requirements
Welcome, parents! Thank you for choosing the Bedford City School District to educate your child. We’re so happy you’re here and look forward to working with you to provide a rich, quality education that will prepare your child for a successful future.
Our enrollment process is simple but requires a few steps. First, because of Covid, all of your documents must be submitted online before you have an in-person meeting.
- Set up a Final Forms account. Start by clicking on the green button on the right-hand side of this screen and follow the instructions.
- Upload the required documents.
- After you’ve finished uploading, click “Yes.” You will get a message allowing you to schedule a face-to-face meeting or a session over the phone. You will only need to schedule an appointment if you are registering in the district for the first time, have a new address or have new custody paperwork.
*Attention, parents enrolling preschool students:
Parents MUST be approved by the preschool team prior to starting the enrollment process.
For questions regarding preschool, please call 440-439-4363 Ext 3735.
For An Address Change
- Click on the green button on the right-hand side of this screen. Go to Final Forms and log in.
- Go to the “Contact Form” on the list of options on the left side of the page. You must change the address in three areas: student’s address, mailing address and parent’s address.
- Click “own,” “rent” or “live with another resident.”
- Go under “Document Upload” and upload your current mortgage/lease statement and current utility bill.
- Answer “Yes,” indicating you have completed uploading your documents and you will get a message to schedule either a face-to-face or over-the-phone appointment.
For a change of custody or a name change, please call the registrar at 440-439-4395
Enrollment and Registration Specialist