Bedford High School Senior Class Information
Important Links for Seniors & Parents/Guardians of Seniors:
Attention Seniors & Parents/Guardians of Seniors:
Seniors Administrators & Advisors:
- Mrs. Karla Robinson | Associate Principal of Academic Affairs
- Doug Dressman | Senior Counselor
- Alison Brennen | Senior Class Advisor
To get into our Remind groups, text the following codes to 81010:
- Last Names A-L: @BHSsrsAL
- Last Names M-Z: @BHSsrsMZ
Important Dates & Information:
- Commencement 2022: TBA
- To order your Cap & Gown, go to jostens.com, find Bedford High School, and select from the provided options. Don't wait for the price to increase; order today!
- For all important dates, please click here for the Senior Class Calendar!
College Now Introduction & FAFSA Reminder:
Hello Class of 2022 Students & Parents,
Are you planning to attend college after high school graduation? Did you know the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) opens on October 1st? This is just a friendly reminder that your College Now Advisor, Mrs. Harrell, will be hosting two virtual FAFSA workshop events at Bedford H.S. The workshops will be held on the following dates:
- Meeting - 11/4 to 4-7pm, 11/18 from 4-7pm, or 12/16 from 5-8pm
If you need any assistance in completing this important financial document, please plan to attend one of these dates.
CLICK HERE for the link to register for either session.
To complete the FAFSA, you will need:
- Student’s FSA ID & password (can be created at www.fsaid.ed.gov)
- Student’s tax forms (if filed) and W-2 for tax year 2019
- Parent’s FSA ID & password (can be created at www.fsaid.ed.gov)
- Parent’s tax forms and W-2 for tax year 2019
- Student and Parent account balances: checking, savings, investments, etc.
- Other income received in 2019 (child support, Social Security, disability, etc.)
- List of schools the student is applying
Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Mrs. Harrell | College Advisor